- The third month of the Roman calendar.
- Beginning of spring in the southern hemisphere.
- Has 31 days.
- Has the Full Worm Moon.
- The daffodil is the month’s flower (new birth, love, and joy)
- Aquamarine is its birthstone.
What can we learn from this month?
- Forgiveness releases the soul.
- We always have the opportunity to change.
- We can overcome any challenge.
- Fear can be overcome.
- There is always hope.
- Believe in yourself
- And, know God is with you.
Important dates in March: 2022:
- March 1: Mardi Gras: final feasting day before start of Lent.
- March 2: Ash Wednesday. Beginning of Lent
- March 7: Pure Monday in Greek Orthodox Church beginning of Lent.
- March 8: International Women’s Day
- March 13: Ides of March
- March 17: St.Patrick’s Day
- March 20: Spring equinox (northern hemisphere)
- March 29-31: stormy days
- March 30: Doctor’s Appreciation Day.
“March brings breezes loud and shrill, stirs the dancing daffodil.”
― Sara Coleridge.