Did 2021 really just end? Or, has my mind just gone a little crazy? What a year it has been with broken pipes, migraine headaches, canceled trips, a newly published book, untimely deaths, graduations, fishing, shelling, beach walks, time with family, good health, AND friends like you.
LESSONS LEARNED FROM 2021:
- Make plans but be prepared to cancel or postpone
- Research what is being said from the government down to your doctor and pharmacist.
- Live each moment to its fullest.
- Appreciate the wonderful Florida weather…even the humidity.
- Reach out to friends and strangers in need.
- Keep writing despite vision issues…dictate your stories, blogs, etc.
- Clean out the cupboards, closets, and donate to those in need.
- AND FINALLY, SPREAD YOUR LOVE.
Here are two music videos that will lift your spirits, give you hope, and fill your heart with love.
Wishing you each a blessed 2022.